More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - June 16, 2014!
Celebrating twenty years of protecting the Intellectual Property rights of Brazilian and International clients in Brazil.
Lynch Intellectual Property specialises in trademark and patent applications and administration, resolution and litigation.
Trademark and Patents
We provide general client counseling regarding the protection of trademarks in Brazil. Conducting searches for word, combined and logo trademarks.
Searches are carried out by experienced professionals only.
We have on-line and in-house access to the Database of the Brazilian Trademark Office, which enables us to conduct and immediately report trademark searches, duly accompanied by our comments and all relevant information regarding any similar or identical previously filed trademarks which may bar the registration of a trademark in Brazil.
Our Patent Professionals; attorneys, lawyers, technicians, biotechnologists and engineers are highly skilled and experienced in this area, which enables us to render the following services:
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent applications in Brazil for foreign clients, including entering the Brazil National Phase of PCT international patent applications. We are pleased to quote for patent services on a case by case basis.
- Conducting patent searches regarding novelty and/or infringement, including research at the Documentation Center of the National Institute of Industrial Property INPI.
Associated Patent Professionals; attorneys, technicians, biotechnologists and engineers are highly skilled and experienced.
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent applications in Brazil for foreign clients, including entering the Brazil National Phase of PCT international patent applications.
- Conducting patent searches regarding novelty and/or infringement.
- Search and vigilance of patent violations and registrations.. By adding your patents or areas of interest to our database, each week our examiners will check for patents applied for, granted or changed status during that week.
- Preparing, or replying, to oppositions, appeals and requests for administrative cancellation.
- Legal opinions regarding patentability, validity and infringement of patents. General client counseling regarding agreements involving licensing and/or acquiring patent rights and the assignment, transfer and licensing of patents rights. Requesting compulsory licenses for exploiting patents.